Aquasweet is an extremely intense sweetener which is recommended for use in hookbait mixes at up to 1ml per egg or as a hookbait soak, which also helps to hardens baits. It is incredibly smooth and has no unpalatable bitter aftertaste. It is also very heat stable, so is excellent for hi attract hookbaits that are boiled or steamed.
Aquasweet is a superb ‘heat stable’ sweetener that contains a unique blend of Thaumatin (Talin) and three other carefully selected sweeteners. It is a highly concentrated sweetener which adds an intense, extremely prolonged sweetness with the most incredibly smooth, rounded flavour with no trace of any bitter after-taste that can make fish cautious and more likely to shy away from baits.
- Intense, smooth, ‘growing’ sweetness
- No bitter after-taste associated with some sweeteners
- Highly attractive in all hookbait types
- Has an almost neutral aroma
- A watery brown colour means it won’t taint ‘hi viz’ baits
- Very heat stable and highly soluble
- A ‘must’ for all hi-attract hookbait recipes
- Amazing hookbait soak that hardens baits
Include in hookbait mixes at up to 1ml/egg. Finished hookbaits can also be soaked in Aquasweet for long periods where an intense hit of water-soluble attraction is required. This will also really harden baits.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight. Important: This product is to be used for making hookbaits/lures only and is not to be used in boilies, liquids or any other item which may be digested by fish.