Supergold 60 is 60+% protein maize gluten meal. It is a bright orange colour, is low in oil and has a good amino acid profile, making it a perfect bulk boilie base mix ingredient for year-round use. It is largely insoluble so adds body, nutrients, and a subtle orange fleck to baits.
All CC Moore ingredients are carefully researched and tested for their freshness, nutrient values, consistency and, ultimately, their fishing-related performance before being accepted into our range.
Supergold 60 Properties:
- Bright orange/yellow coarse, gritty maize meal
- Subtle maize/cereal-like taste and aroma
- Cost effective source of protein, typical value 60-70%
- Gives baits structure and a coarse, open texture
- Rich in starch (energy), low in oil and fibre; easily digested
- Supplies 10% more digestible energy than fish meals
- Low lysine content; compliments fish meal mixes
- Highly effective year-round boilie mix ingredient
- Use up 37.5% in nut, fish and bird food boilie mixes
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
As this is a pure, natural product there may be physical variations between different batches. This is normal and does not affect the performance potential of the product.