This is official Robin Red® as supplied by Haith’s. It is a deep red, sweet, peppery meal containing spices, sugars, oil and crushed seeds. It is a powerful natural red colourant and is one of the most popular boilie mix ingredients ever used. It can be used at up to 50% inclusion in boilie and loose feed mixes.
Robin Red® has changed…….
This new Robin Red® contains a natural colourant rather than a non-feed-permitted synthetic dye and so creates a less vivid but more natural red colour in finished baits which contain it when compared to original Robin Red® which is no longer permitted for use within feed (boilie/loose feed etc).
CC Moore & Co Ltd strongly recommends Robin Red® is used by all bait makers wishing to include Robin Red® within edible baits in order to:
- Comply with UK/EU animal feed regulations
- Create higher levels of natural sensory attraction
- Promote higher levels of fish welfare
During tests undertaken in association with Haith’s, CC Moore & Co Ltd found Robin Red® to be at least as effective as an ingredient when compared to original Robin Red®
Robin Red® is the only Robin Red® legally permitted for use within boilies and other baits which may be eaten/digested by fish.
Haith’s Robin Red® Properties:
- This is Robin Red® - made by Haith’s
- Contains feed-permitted colourant, specifically for edible bait use
- Consistent, vivid, deep red, oily spice meal
- Smooth, sweet, red pepper aroma & taste
- Highly effective bird food type bait ingredient
- Gives texture to baits, increases leakage potential
- Adds valuable vits & mins. Oil content; 20%
- Dyes baits red/brown when used at higher levels
- Suitable for year-round use in any base mix
- Use up to 50% in your mix, use lower levels in winter
CC Moore & Co Ltd are approved suppliers of Haith’s Robin Red® as agreed with Haith’s. Our Liquid Robin Red® is also approved by Haith’s.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.