Squid Meal is a natural, pink-brown meal with a pungent squid aroma and rich fishy taste. It is highly digestible, low in oil, and rich in protein and essential amino acids so stimulates a strong feeding response in all water temperatures, making it ideally suited to year-round use.
All CC Moore ingredients are carefully researched and tested for their freshness, nutrient values, consistency and, ultimately, their fishing-related performance before being accepted into our range.
Squid Meal Properties:
- Consistent, quality controlled fine, light brown meal
- Supplies a concentrated package of valuable nutrients
- Adds a potently attractive profile and valuable nutrients
- Smooth squid aroma & taste that stimulates strong feeding
- High quality marine protein, rich in essential amino acids
- Very rich in high quality protein; 95% pepsin digestibility
- Squid Meal Solubility: 15%+, Protein Solubility: 35%
- Protein content; 80%, Oil; 3.5%, Ash; 8.3%
- Highly effective for year-round use in any savoury base mix
- pH5.5 – 6.5 – slightly acidic
- Animal by-product Category 3, squid origin.
Use at up to 500g/kg in base mixes. Also, very effective in PVA bag and stick mixes and for using to coat pellets and floaters after being dampened with a liquid food such as Liquid Squid Compound.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
As this is a pure, natural product there may be physical variations between different batches. This is normal and does not affect the performance potential of the product.